Massive advancements in chip capabilities and the creation of supercomputers were seen in the hardware sector in 2022. The need for improved processors to effectively analyze and infer from larger datasets is growing in relevance as the machine learning and artificial intelligence fields continue to expand. However, ordinary purpose processors cannot do this deep learning computation. Therefore, entrepreneurs are entering the market to increase manufacturing together with large corporations like NVIDIA and Intel.
Here is a list of the top 5 best AI hardware released in 2022 –
- AIU Chip by IBM – It was created with less precision than a CPU would require. The use of approximate computation was crucial in this.
- Tensor Processing Unit (TPU) by Google – This can handle data 10 to 100 times quicker than other CPUs, specifically designed for machine learning applications.
- The Nervana Neural Network Processor by Intel – It enables distributed learning algorithms and systems that scale up deep learning reasoning by utilizing more sophisticated types of AI.
- V100 GPU Accelerator by NVIDIA Tesla – It provides the performance of up to 100 CPUs in a single GPU. Data scientists can now focus more on inventing the next AI breakthrough and less time on memory optimization.
- Xeon Scalable Processor by Intel – this innovative processor sets a new level of platform convergence and capabilities across computing, storage, memory, network, and security.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy
More info about author