Gooooooood morning, Mariners fans! This is
your captain, Shay, and here are some social media posts to get you through the next four hours before today’s first pitch.
I lied, this is Captain.
- Our links guy, Anders, reminds us that this week marked an important anniversary in Mariners Twitter (and now real-life Mariners) lore.
- I was waiting for my friend during her PT for a PCL injury (OOF) and I decided to make this TikTok for our account on that clock app
- There might be a new backyard addition coming to the Winker household soon…
- Not to be ignored is this interaction Jesse had with a “fan” (read: clown) in the comment section of that post:
- A reminder that Taylor and Emani Trammell are world class cuties. AND they have a whole article written about their wedding relationship on Essence. Certified cuties.
- Erik Swanson’s mini me had some tractor time this week hauling..another tractor? Tractor-ception.
- Reba the clubhouse pup of the Oakland A’s is certainly giving Tucker a run for his money. Look at those EYES!
- And, of course, a Seager family update:
- IT’S LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES SEASON!! One of the best times of the year is back and we get to see the youngsters of today/stars of tomorrow on the national broadcast. Here’s Europe-Africa’s representative, Italy, and Australia saying hello to the camera:
- Jurickson Profar, who was part of Curaçao’s LLWS team in 2004 and 2005, catches his home team’s game:
- And how about one big congratulations for Midway (Texas) Little League who took home the LL Softball WS championship!
- Back to the big kids: USA Baseball TikTok posted this hella throwback of some of your favorite stars of the game when they were just little babies.
- Some of the New York Mets answer the question “If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?” What would yours be?
- I’ve sent this TikTok to several of my friends this week, and now I’m sharing it with you.