LINKS TO BOOK YOUR SPOT TO OUR LAS VEGAS AND SAN FRANCISCO SHOWS HERE
On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Euan McTear discuss:
- What actually was the pact of non-aggression and when did it start?
- Will this be one-way raiding, or with Atletico Madrid snatch some players too?
- Does Atletico have power to persuade Real Madrid’s youth team players?
- The cases of Juanfran, Saul, and Felipe Luis
- How this now compares to the Barcelona and Espanyol situation
- The Atletico analyst that’s friends with Alvaro Arbeloa
- Raul Gonzalez, the poster boy of switching teams
- Jesus Gil’s decision to shut down Atletico’s academy
- Why Real Madrid broke the pact
- Real Madrid’s social media growth
- What’s changed and why their social media has improved
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Get a ton of exclusive content over on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Euan McTear (@emctear)