Dublin, Aug. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Freight Forwarding Global Market Report 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global freight forwarding market is expected to grow from $180.66 billion in 2021 to $191.71 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1%. The market is expected to grow to $220.34 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5%.
The different logistics models include first-party logistics, second-party logistics, third-party logistics and involve various modes of transport such as air freight forwarding, ocean freight forwarding, road freight forwarding, rail freight forwarding. The several types of customers include B2B, B2C. These are used in various applications such as industrial and manufacturing, retail, healthcare, media and entertainment, military, oil and gas, food and beverages, and others.
North America was the largest region in the freight forwarding market in 2021. The regions covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Growth in international trade volumes is significantly contributing to the growth of the freight forwarding market. International trade is the exchange of services and products between countries. Trading globally will give the consumers and countries the chance to be exposed to goods and services that are not available in their own countries, or costlier domestically.
Freight forwarders organize the intermodal transportation of goods on behalf of shippers, and increased trade volume will boost freight forwarding activities. For instance, according to the World Trade Organization, the volume of global merchandise trade increased by 8.0% in 2021. Therefore, the growth in international trade volumes is expected to fuel the growth of the freight forwarding market going forward.
The integration of artificial intelligence (AI) has emerged as a key trend gaining popularity in the freight forwarding market. Artificial intelligence plays an important role in lowering costs, saving time, enhancing productivity, and increasing accuracy through automation and real-time data.
1) By Services: Transportation And Warehousing; Packaging And Documentation; Insurance; Value-added Services
2) By Logistics Model: First Party Logistics; Second Party Logistics; Third Party Logistics
3) By Mode of Transport: Air Freight Forwarding; Ocean Freight Forwarding; Road Freight Forwarding; Rail Freight Forwarding
4) By Customer Type: B2C; B2B
5) By Application: Industrial And Manufacturing; Retail; Healthcare; Media And Entertainment; Military; Oil And Gas; Food And Beverages; Others
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Freight Forwarding Market Characteristics
3. Freight Forwarding Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Freight Forwarding
5. Freight Forwarding Market Size And Growth
6. Freight Forwarding Market Segmentation
7. Freight Forwarding Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Freight Forwarding Market
9. China Freight Forwarding Market
10. India Freight Forwarding Market
11. Japan Freight Forwarding Market
12. Australia Freight Forwarding Market
13. Indonesia Freight Forwarding Market
14. South Korea Freight Forwarding Market
15. Western Europe Freight Forwarding Market
16. UK Freight Forwarding Market
17. Germany Freight Forwarding Market
18. France Freight Forwarding Market
19. Eastern Europe Freight Forwarding Market
20. Russia Freight Forwarding Market
21. North America Freight Forwarding Market
22. USA Freight Forwarding Market
23. South America Freight Forwarding Market
24. Brazil Freight Forwarding Market
25. Middle East Freight Forwarding Market
26. Africa Freight Forwarding Market
27. Freight Forwarding Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Freight Forwarding Market
29. Freight Forwarding Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/smy334
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900