One of the most popular ways to make money on OnlyFans is to put your account behind a paywall (also known as the pay-per-view model).
Putting your content behind a paywall can be beneficial to you as an OnlyFans creator because it:
- Adds exclusivity, trust and value to your content.
- Allows you to earn consistent revenue daily, weekly or monthly – enabling you to earn a full or partial income from your creative projects.
- Allows you to establish passive income.
- Generates special interest in your content.
- Encourages loyalty from your fans.
- Makes content creation incredibly rewarding.
On OnlyFans, you can enable subscriptions so that you charge subscribers to view your content.
Also, you can make use of the built-in promotional campaigns on the platform to encourage people to subscribe and to help retain a loyal fanbase. Subscription bundles and discounts allow you to offer a percentage off your subscription price when your viewers commit on a long-term basis (e.g. a 3-month bundle subscription package) or a discount for new subscribers (from 5% to 70%) for a limited amount of time.
To set a subscription price or discount, go to ‘Settings’ and click ‘Subscription price and bundles’.