Dublin, Aug. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery and Development Market (2022-2027) by Offering, Application, End User, Technology, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery and Development Market is estimated to be USD 1.22 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 4.8 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 31.54%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Aria Pharmaceuticals Inc, Atomwise Inc., BenevolentAI, BioSymetrics, Cloud Pharmaceuticals, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery and Development Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification.
The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery and Development Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery and Development Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Need for Control Drug Discovery Process and Cost Reduction
4.1.2 Increasing Need to Manage the Large Data Generated During Preclinical Studies
4.1.3 Increasing Adoption Across Biopharmaceutical Companies
4.2.1 Unavailability of Skilled Professionals
4.3.1 AI Cloud to Create a Streamlined and Automated Approach in Drug Discovery
4.3.2 Increasingly Growing R&D Investments
4.4.1 Limited Availability of Data Sets
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery and Development Market, By Offering
7 Global Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery and Development Market, By Application
7.2 Cardiovascular Disease
7.4 Metabolic Diseases
7.5 Neurodegenerative Diseases
8 Global Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery and Development Market, By End User
8.2 Contract Research Organizations
8.3 Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
8.4 Research Centers and Academic & Government Institutes
9 Global Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery and Development Market, By Technology
9.2 Machine Learning
9.2.1 Deep Learning
9.2.2 Supervised Learning
9.2.3 Reinforcement Learning
9.2.4 Unsupervised Learning
9.2.5 Other Machine Learning Technologies
9.3 Other Technologies
10 Americas’ Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery and Development Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe’s Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery and Development Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa’s Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery and Development Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC’s Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery and Development Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 Aria Pharmaceuticals Inc
15.2 Atomwise Inc
15.5 Cloud Pharmaceuticals
15.7 Deep Genomics
15.12 Novartis AG
15.14 Owkin Inc
15.15 Verge Genomics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tgp6b9
- Global Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery and Development Market