Coin HealthCheck: Ethereum Meta (ETHM)
Meta (ETHM) is an anonymous token of a crypto project that aims to solve privacy issues on the Ethereum blockchain. Besides that, the team behind ETHM seeks to make it the daily payment method of anonymous marketplaces.
Launched back in 2018, Ethereum Meta stayed low for years. Then it began to get attention after its tremendous 1,743% rally in November 2021.
State of Project:
Ethereum Meta smart contracts enable direct anonymous transactions that allow hiding purchases and amounts spent on them.
Anonymous payments exist beside non-anonymous ones. Users can convert ETH coins into anonymous ETHMs, then send, split, or merge ETHMs and convert them back to ETH to complete an anonymous transaction.
Token used for anonymous black market payments.
Website & Whitepaper:
Website comes with brief project specifications, roadmap, whitepaper, contact form, community links, and links to compatible wallets.
Website on WordPress, headlines and subheadlines don’t match sometimes, minor grammar mistakes.
Website is not secure.
Whitepaper is a PDF document. Dedicated for 2018/2019, but links to the website for updates. No founders, no team.
Desktop and mobile wallets completed in 2018.
Ongoing expansion to Ethereum Meta community.
Listed on crypto exchanges since Q4 2019. The same goal is set until Q4 2022.
Works on Smart Contract Mixer development, which allows mixing transaction tokens in crypto wallets, thus operation on smart contracts looks transparent. The goal was set for Q2 2018 has now shifted to Q4 2022.
Development of anonymous, non-centralized online marketplace (from Q2 2022 to Q4 2023).
Same goal was set in 2018/2019 whitepaper. No explanations on what caused a delay.
Funding by admins, free offers, and donations.
No data on the amount of funds raised.
There is no data provided about the project’s founders, developers, advisors, or investors.
Official website lists decentralized exchanges and crypto data aggregators (CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko) as their partners.
Social media accounts: Twitter (NYSE:) (6.6K), Facebook (NASDAQ:) (1.2K), Telegram (5.6K)
Reddit account links to r/CryptoCurrency subreddit.
Regular inactivity periods on Twitter. The longest one took more than a year (Oct 2019 – Dec 2020). The project came back without explanation.
Reposts and hyped messages on ATHs make up the biggest share of Ethereum Meta’s social media content.
Common posts of Ethereum Meta being a scam project. Users complain that wallet and selling prices are completely different, swapping is only possible for a fraction of the listed price.
Max supply: 991 trillion
Circulating supply: 50 billion
Market Cap: $26 thousand
Trading Volume: Below $0.5M
Listed on 12 decentralized exchanges, including PancakeSwap (V2) and OxProtocol (the full list is here).
Over 4.3K unique holder addresses on Ethereum network.
98% of Ethereum Meta tokens are in the hand of the whales, holding more than 1% of circulating supply.
99% of the wallets hold funds for more than a year.
Available with ERC-20 compatible wallets and Binance Extension Wallet.
All-time High (ATH): $0.04141247(March 2019)
All-time Low (ATL): $0.000000023224 (November 2021)
Massive rally of 1,743% on November 18th, 2021.
- More red flags than trusted facts. Ethereum Meta (ETHM) is dedicated to solving privacy issues on the Ethereum network and is totally anonymous itself. This is probably logical, but risky for regular retail investors, who should keep asking the question “why should I trust it?”
- The anonymous team does not seem to bother investing its time and efforts into Ethereum Meta; the website and whitepaper lack details and provide broken links, and the web page is not even secure. The project’s development is slow, and the team regularly abandons its social media channels.
- Almost all of the circulating supply is located in the hands of several holders that do not move them for more than a year. Trading volumes are low, and market capitalization signals there’s almost no value in ETHM.
- The pump-and-dump style ETHM price chart of November is vocal enough. Constant complaints on issues with Ethereum Meta should work as an alert.
- In summary, it’s better to stay away from this type of investment, unless you are a black market player and have no other choice.
Join to get the flipside of crypto
Upgrade your inbox and get our DailyCoin editors’ picks 1x a week delivered straight to your inbox.
You can always unsubscribe with just 1 click.