in

‘Disturbing’ fire at Tesla battery project raises ‘safety’ concerns amid toxic fumes

Sky News Australia


Sky News host Rita Panahi says a “disturbing” fire at Australia’s largest Tesla battery project caused toxic fumes prompting authorities to warn residents to stay indoors and close windows “for their safety”.

“Residents around the area were told to go indoors, close their windows, even advised to bring their pets indoors for their safety because there was great concern about the toxic fumes,” Ms Panahi said.

“Didn’t get as much coverage as you’d expect given the health consequences that come with that fire.”



Source link

What do you think?

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Elon Musk weighs in on Epic Games v. Apple suit

Veteran US long jumper Brittney Reese wants to finish her final Olympics with a bang