Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
In this newly created role, you will manage the Performance team and be accountable for translating the Performance team strategy into tactical plans and making recommendations based on expertise. You will be responsible for the implementation and the evolution of a best in class Performance strategy.
The Performance team will champion automation, innovation and creative thinking to implement and evolve a first-rate technology stack and best-in-class acquisition campaigns to support scale across the full spectrum of influencer tiers and across all areas of Influencer Marketing – Identification, Activation, Content Creation, Distribution, Measurement and Retention.
Working with multiple stakeholders across the business (Marketing, Product, Analytics ad Data Science) you will play a pivotal role in ensuring a centre of excellence and that the channel is set for global scale and remains ahead of the curve.
What you’ll do
- Provide direct support to the Senior Influencer Marketing Manager and define activity-specific goals and actions from the strategy for the Performance team and make recommendations based on expertise
- Analyse and report on KPIs with a regional focus to measure success and identify potential growth and efficiency improvements, escalate and determine solutions for at-risk areas
- Identify, implement and leverage technology to scale all areas of Influencer marketing including – Identification, Activation, Content Creation, Distribution, Measurement and Retention
- Retain competitive advantage by ensuring Influencer Marketing strategy recommendations are innovative and Farfetch is positioned as a market leader
- Lead the Performance team to execute and implement the operational plan and ensure the team are motivated and inspired to deliver against the defined strategy ensuring a centre of excellence
- Communicate with other departments and teams globally to exchange critical