Dublin, July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Operating Room Market: Focus on Offering, Technology, Indication, Application, End User, Unmet Demand, Cost-Benefit Analysis, and Over 16 Countries’ Data – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global AI in Operating Room Market to Reach $2,951.5 Million by 2030
The purpose of the study is to enable the reader to gain a holistic view of the global AI in the operating room market by each of the aforementioned segments.
The report constitutes an in-depth analysis of the global AI in the operating room market, including a thorough analysis of the applications. The study also provides market and business-related information on various products, applications, technologies, and end users. The report considers software solutions and hardware solutions integrated with AI.
“I think these are exciting times. Not considering the buzz around AI, ultimately, it is an enabler to do things at scale and quickly. It needs to serve a higher purpose that provides surgeons or other stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem with value. The real value that a company provides with AI is the key component. This technology can be leveraged to tackle the disparity in the world of surgery”.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- How has COVID-19 impacted the adoption of AI in the operating room?
- What are the key regulations governing the AI in the operating room market in key regions?
- What are the technological developments expected to have the maximum influence on the global AI in the operating room market?
- Who are the leading players holding significant dominance in the global AI in the operating room market currently?
- How do end users of artificial intelligence in operating rooms perceive the technology?
- What are the key business models being followed by the key players in the market?
- What are some of the major factors expected to influence the growth of the adoption of AI in the operating room across the globe?
- What are the key strategies incorporated by leading players in the global AI in the operating room market landscape?
- What is the current revenue contribution for the different product types in the global AI in the operating room market, and what are the expected modifications in the forecast period?
In addition, the report provides:
- A detailed analysis and growth forecast (2021-2030) for different market segments
- Recent developments and trends in the global market landscape
- Factors promoting and inhibiting the market growth
- Case studies to assess the key strategies adopted by some of the highly funded players in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Product Definition
2 Scope of Research
3 Research Methodology
4 Impact of COVID-19 on the Global AI in Operating Room Market
4.1 Impact on Facilities
4.2 Impact on AI Adoption in Operating Rooms
4.3 Impact on Market Size
4.4 COVID-19 Recovery Timeline
4.5 Entry Barriers and Opportunities
5 Industry Analysis
5.1 Technology Landscape
5.1.1 Key Trends
5.2 Value Chain Analysis
5.3 Cost-Benefit Analysis
5.4 End-User Perceptions
5.5 Funding Scenario
5.6 Regulatory Framework and Government Initiatives
5.6.1 Regulations in North America
18.104.22.168.1 Connected Devices
22.214.171.124.2 Software-as-a-Medical Device (SaMD)
126.96.36.199.2.1 General Considerations for SaMDs
5.6.2 Regulations in Europe
5.6.3 Regulations in Japan
5.6.4 Regulations in China
5.7 Patent Analysis
5.7.1 Awaited Technological Developments
5.7.2 Patent Filing Trend
5.8 Product Benchmarking
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Key Strategies and Developments
6.3 Business Model Analysis
6.4 Pricing Analysis
6.5 Competitive Benchmarking
7 Global AI in Operating Room Market Scenario
7.1 Assumptions and Limitations
7.2 Global AI in Operating Room Market Assessment
7.3 Key Findings and Opportunity Assessment
7.4 Global AI in Operating Room Market Size and Forecast
7.5 Market Dynamics
7.5.1 Impact Analysis
7.5.2 Market Growth Promoting Factors
188.8.131.52 Growth in Funding for AI
184.108.40.206 Growing Adoption of AI-Enabled Technologies in Healthcare Settings
220.127.116.11 Advancement in Robotics and Medical Visualization Technologies
18.104.22.168 Benefits of Artificial Intelligence-Enabled Surgeries Over Conventional Surgeries
7.5.3 Market Growth Restraining Factors
22.214.171.124 Lack of a Well-Defined Regulatory Framework in Regions
126.96.36.199 Limited Studies and Data on the Efficiency of AI in Operating Rooms
7.5.4 Market Growth Opportunities
188.8.131.52 Leverage AI to Enhance Remote Surgical Capabilities
184.108.40.206 Leveraging Business Synergies for Capability and Portfolio Enhancement
7.5.5 Current Surgical Challenges
7.5.6 Capitalizing on Unmet Demand
8 Global AI in Operating Room Market (by Offering)
8.1 Key Findings and Opportunity Assessment
8.3 Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
9 Global AI in Operating Room Market (by Technology)
9.1 Key Findings and Opportunity Assessment
9.2 Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning
9.3 Natural Language Processing (NLP)
10 Global AI in Operating Room Market (by Indication)
10.1 Key Findings and Opportunity Assessment
11 Global AI in Operating Room Market (by Application)
11.1 Key Findings and Opportunity Assessment
11.4 Surgical Planning and Rehabilitation
11.5 Outcomes and Risk Analysis
11.6 Integration and Connectivity
11.7 Others (Instrument Tracking and Traceability, Scheduling, Anesthesia Management)
12 Global AI in Operating Room Market (by End User)
12.1 Opportunity Assessment
12.3 Others (Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Private, Standalone, and Specialized Facilities)
13 Global AI in Operating Room Market (by Region)
14 Case Studies
14.1 Enabling the Future Operating Room with AI
14.2 Role of M&As in the Future of AI in Operating Room
14.3 Role of AI in Minimally Invasive Surgeries
15 Company Profiles
- Activ Surgical Inc.
- Brainomix Limited
- Caresyntax Corp
- DeepOR S.A.S
- ExplORer Surgical Corp.
- Holo Surgical Inc.
- LeanTaaS Inc.
- Medtronic Plc
- Scalpel Limited
- Theator Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h3qytp