Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by FitnessView: A health and fitness dashboard for tracking Health data with insights, widgets, and Apple Watch!
Programming note: 9to5Mac Daily will be on summer break next week and will be back on Monday, August 23. Thanks for listening!
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple changes Eddy Cue’s job title to emphasize growing focus on Services
- Apple SVP Craig Federighi responds to confusion over iOS 15 iCloud child safety policies in new interview
- Best Buy anniversary sale is now live through the weekend
- Now’s the chance to try out MagSafe with Apple’s official charger on sale from $29
- 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) / Twitter
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: